Post 11

The text messages in my phone are arranged from newest to oldest. I only save them for 30 days because if I haven't read them within a month they could not have been all that important. I can rearrange them by subject or who they are from. If I change the format it may help filter out junk messages as well. The only attachments I normally get is pictures or screenshots. I have attached a screenshot of how my messages pop up. All of my contacts show and I am also able to see messages from unknown numbers. I try to keep the format as simple as possible.

Comments

  1. Literally the best and most basic thing that I missed in my blog post 11 was your opening statement that text messaged are "arranged from newest to oldest". You're so right and this is probably the best organisational aspect of modern messaging software, so great work.

    Also, I didn't know you could rearrange the order of these messages as well? I will definitely look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mostly everyone has their messages organized the same way because I actually wrote about the same thing and it is the most affective if you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you included that you have them delete every 30 days. This allows for a better organization and simplicity than a jumble of text messages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 13

Post 5