Post 13

I have to say I was not sure if I was going to make it through this term. This was my first experience with online learning and I was very nervous. I am happy to say that the experience was great. I learned more about how to write a document correctly and how to use the MLA format.  MLA and the works cited portion was the biggest obstacle for me. I feel confident now that I am able to execute it more effectively. I like the fact that we were able to interact with our fellow classmates. It should me that I wasn't the only one struggling and made me want to keep pushing forward. Writing is something that I have grown to like so I hope that I can take the skills what I learned with MLA and how to correctly format a document in my future course.

Comments

  1. As I wrote in my bolg, I can relate to what Tiffany Dunham wrote. She said "Writing is something that I have grown to like so I hope that I can take the skills [that] I [have] learned with MLA and how to correctly format a document in my future course." This is what I feel as well. We will take what we learned in this course and apply it to almost every class we will take in the future. God Help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MLA is a lot of work, I use to dread it with a passion. But this class really helped me get a handle on it. I too can’t wait to apply what I’ve learned here in ENGL 1101 in future classes. Best of wishes in all your future classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being in my class — you made it better for us all. And note that people appreciate your writing, so think about continuing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5

Post 11