Reading my first blog!

I am following a blog by Angela Roothan that speaks mainly about philosophy. I was focused on a blog about African Intercultural Philosophy. "The group hopes to raise consciousness in universities to introduce courses on African Philosophy in their programs, and perhaps even inspire the initialization of a master program for those wanting to specialize in it."  I do believe it is a credible source that is focused on joining teachers and students together to complete research. Since this appears to be a new blog it doesn't offer a lot but I do believe that it is a good read.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the comments, and I will definitely check out this blog to see what African Intercultural Philosophy is all about.

    In the future, please number your posts so that I can tell more quickly what I'm supposed to be reading. For example: "Post 2: Reading my first blog!" should be the title of this post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 13

Post 5

Post 11