Post 10

While preparing to write Doc 2 I had to brainstorm to see what the best way would be for me to make my thoughts flow. I decided what my points I wanted to use to persuade my readers and wrote an outline. The outline allowed me to start off with my introduction and simply find subtopics to support it. With my outline I was able to do some research on each subtopic and jot it down so when I began writing my essay my thoughts flowed smoothly. I wanted to organize everything point by point so I wouldn't skip around and talk about things that were not relevant to the paragraph. An alternative method that I think is useful is starting out with your introduction and conclusion. Once you have those you are just simply filling in. You have your starting point and you know what you are trying to convince your reader of. Either style is helpful and if you're like me the more simple it is, the better.

Comments

  1. Yes, a clear pattern not only helps the reader, but it also helps the writer. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 13

Post 5

Post 11