Post 14

The first post I read was from Luke Maloney-Grimes. I like the way Luke listed the things that we learned. We have both mentioned MLA in our blog and I would have to agree that it was one of the things that I am glad we focused on during our term. As Luke stated "All of these things, even though they represent a small portion of everything that I have learned, are very valuable and are likely to aid in my future success as well as other students' success." Even though we learned a lot of things during this course I believe they are a great starting point on becoming better writers.


The second post I read was from R. McKenzie. I loved the way the blog started off talking about how we may never use any of the info we learned in some of our classes but not with this course. Mc Kenzie stated "This class has helped prepared me what is coming in future classes, helped me realize what may be expected of me, and to continually stretch myself to do just a little better." I can related to this statement. I would have to agree with him. I think we all enjoyed the class and understand the usefulness it will have in our future classes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 13

Post 5

Post 11