Post 9

MLA formatting is something that is totally new for me. There are so many different elements like the text format, spacing, and heading. The most difficult part for me was the in text citation and works cited. I was having trouble with when to include only the page number or to use the author and page number. I now know that if I use the author in the statement there is no need to use the name again in the parentheses following the statement. As far as the works cited part I was have difficulty in the format on how things should appear with a book or an online source. I was having trouble remembering exactly what to include for each source. It took me sitting down and reading over the MLA info we were provided serial times to get a full understanding for what is needed. The more that I write the better I'll get because no matter the document the MLA style remains the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 13

Post 5

Post 11